Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's best silicon spary I can use on my g&p m4 gbb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's best silicon spary I can use on my g&p m4 gbb??

need help! please guys.
    and what site I can find parts for my gbb?? cheap and easy to find guys. let me knkw

Re: what's best silicon spary I can use on my g&p m4 gbb??

do not use halfords silicone spray,the propellent gas can ruin rubber components in guns.i dont use spray at all but use the element seal lubricant,it comes in a three pack with gear grease and bearing grease for about £8 can be obtained from all good chinese web sites.

Comment

Oh ok ill google this up! thanks man.
      with WA gbb magazine..my mags dont seem to hold much.....i use propane gas..is there an upgrade for the mags iv got to increase their own part of working well.??

Comment

you could try replacing the gas fill valves,some standard ones don't seem to allow a complete fill.sounds strange but once the mag is full off gas does it spit out a little liquid gas back out the fill valve?,if it does then its got a good fill valve, if not try replacing the fill valves with good quality ones.it can transform a magazine from not filling enough to empty a mag of bb's to getting two mags of bb's per gas charge, for some reason it seems to be overlooked by manufacturers.
        hope this helps
        Dadio

Comment

OK thanks dude will consider this and remember to keep a eye on it.

Comment

Kickass spray lube seems to work pretty well, so does the abbey stuff off zero one
            "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ssxtour mail me if website is not working, [email protected] Find out more about ssxtour
            Working...
            X