Inokatsu Superbolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inokatsu Superbolt

any one know if a npas is fitted to a Inokatsu Superbolt if not can a normal npas be fitted to the nozzle that comes with it.

thx
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Re: Inokatsu Superbolt

A certain hong kong place sells them (who also have a shop near tewkesbury) if you can't get then from Zero one. According to that site it's a WA system clone internally.

Comment

I thought the super bolt was prime spec so it's bait longer then the normal WA bolt?
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

i think the 2009 version was ino only but 2010 / 2011 has a removable adaptor at the end so it fits was based gbb.

But i was unsure if the nozzle that comes with it is special in anyway as i have a few npas wondered if they fitted the stock nozzle of the inokatsu.

may just take the plunge and buy one and see what its like

Comment

Why do you want the super bolt in the first place? They have no advantage apart from being heavy and reducing gas efficiency

This is what you want... http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-woc-grey-bolt
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

irs a good price cnc steel will last and its for a dmr and i want as much recoil as possible

ive got a couple of them g&p they cast metal

Comment

I have a aluminium bolt and it gives plenty of noticeably recoil and a nice klack klack sound. Running a steel bolt you are risking wrecking other internal parts and if you are using it for a DMR it will only hinder the fps and give a sluggish response
              Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mirlock Find out more about mirlock
              Working...
              X