tm 1911 gets me all wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm 1911 gets me all wet

Yeah right as title above I have a tm 1911 and I have a kj works mag with it.

The mag itself is great, more efficient than the actual tm one :/ doesn't spray gas everywhere when I try and fill it. However the problem I am about to explain only began with the last two fills. The mag is gas tight and from what I can see I have no problems with it however after filling it, when I fire it I get covered in lube a mag empty and my arm is litteraly soaking :/ .
    So is there a problem with this mag, pistol or the gas? My tm mag doesnt do it.

Many thanks
    kiran

Re: tm 1911 gets me all wet

After reading the title I thought this was going to be a different, and slightly perverse, kind of thread...

About the 1911 however, is the slide moving freely on the rails?
    Is the release valve on the mag sticking?

Comment

We could go that route maybe

But now seriously yeah the pistol is working fine if not better that when I had it after giving it a clean. The tm mag which chronos under 280 works fine with it. But the kjw mag just seems to spray lube at me when I use it. just to make it clear it only does this with every shot not all in one go. I get around 30 shots from one fill as well as a wet arm :/

Comment

Not that I know much about how GBBs work, but it sounds like the firing valve is being held open slightly too long.

Comment

But the mag still out performs my tm one :/ ill give it a clean down in a bit had a chat with a lad whos ran gbbs for a while now and he seems to think I may have abit of lube or silicon in my bbu or the mag. Giving it a clean and a little lube should solve it if all else fails he will have a look at it

Not that its a problem I dont think id just like to know where all this liquids coming from

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fucoffee Find out more about fucoffee
          Working...
          X