TM P226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P226

Ok guys, so I'm new to the world of upgrading pistols and want to give it a go. I have a TM P226 and because it's the only pistol I have left, I want to make it awesome. I am interested in doing anything besides the gaurder full metal kit. And are there upgrades for the magazines as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Jack
    If you ain't first, your last!

Re: TM P226

Mine has a TBB, Nineball HFV's, Guarder kit, guarder replacement nozzle and piston head, 150% recoil spring. It shoots 300fps and works in all weathers. Bombproof! You dont need to do much to a TM226 really... Any reason you don't want a guarder kit, or is it any metal kit you don't want?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

As above. Done exactly the same to all my sig's and they're fantastic!

Comment

Not forgetting the Nineball gas routers for the mags.

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
          Mine has a TBB, Nineball HFV's, Guarder kit, guarder replacement nozzle and piston head, 150% recoil spring. It shoots 300fps and works in all weathers. Bombproof! You dont need to do much to a TM226 really... Any reason you don't want a guarder kit, or is it any metal kit you don't want?
          Was told the metal kit will affect the shooting capabilities. Plus I have a Spare TM Chrome 226 Body that I might just use.

P.S Whats a TBB?

Comment

Tight Bore Barrel

HFV = high flow valve

Comment

Ah the old guarder kit myth.... TBB= Tight bore barrel... EDIT^^ Yeah
              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
                Ah the old guarder kit myth.... TBB= Tight bore barrel... EDIT^^ Yeah
                So it is a myth then?

Comment

I think the term 'extremely rare occurrence possibly linked to ham fisted install' is more accurate...

Comment

Mine has a Guarder kit and works flawlessly. Myth busted

Comment

Totally +1 for the guarder kits, there are other more expensive kits available but some can cost real silly money.

Comment

Hi, I don;t want to hijack the thread, but I have a similar question. What tight bore barrel have you guys opted for? I am looking at a Pro Arms 6.01 barrel. However I don;t have the TM 226, I have the KJW 226 which I believe is virtually identical? The barrel states its for Tokyo Marui G17 / G18C / SIG226 / Hi-Capa 4.3 Series so I'm guessing would fit? Its 92mm in length. Would this offer myself and the OP any improvement?

Comment

It'll fit. The 6.01 will give higher fps, 6.03 gives better accuracy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jack.Murnin Jack Murnin. 19 Years Old. From Northern Ireland and been playing airsoft for just over two years :) Find out more about Jack.Murnin
                          Working...
                          X