Madbull adjustable co2 charger is leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull adjustable co2 charger is leaking

My co2 charger has started to leak, well more like vent all the co2 out of the twist valve.

If I take the pressure adjustment screw completely out, insert a new 12g co2 bulb into the older and screw it on I do not get any leaks. The pressure is however at 0. As soon as I start to tighten the pressure adjustment screw in it starts to leak from there, freezing in the process and dumping all the co2 at once. Not very helpful.

I can tighten the screw head on the opposite side and that stops the leak if I tighten the pressure adjustment screw all the way in. Downside it the pressure will stay at 0

Pictures speak a thousand words, so here's three. Hopefully I've managed to explain whats wrong.. Does anyone know how to fix it? £80 is a hell of a lot of money to replace.

SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Re: Madbull adjustable co2 charger is leaking

It sounds like you may need to replace or inspect your pressure adjustment valve O-Ring.
    That, or the actual pressure adjustment base (brass callar) is slightly loose in the housing.
    It sounds like you know how to use it, so probably just wear through use. You should be lubricating with silicone frequently also.
    The O-Ring i'm referring is part #16

Comment

Re: Madbull adjustable co2 charger is leaking

As this is slowly turning into a dedicated thread, I have copies of the manual available should anybody want them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

apmaman Find out more about apmaman
      Working...
      X