WE GBB PMAGs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GBB PMAGs?

Hi guys, I've just bought a WE Scar L with 4 Gen2 mags. I was wondering if there's a way to put in magazine inners into a PMAG outer?
    I've seen the PTW Pmag outers going for £12 and it "looks" do-able.
    Any one done it and if so how did it work out?
    Regards, Mark

It is not only doable you can buy them pre converted for around £25 I think it is.

Not bad considering the work that goes into converting them.

Comment

Where from? PM me :0)

Comment

I highly recommend buying them pre converted, I tried the conversion on a windowed E-mag, lets just say it didn't go we'll...lol

Comment

Re: WE GBB PMAGs?

Cheers mate.

Comment

Where can I get these from?
            Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

if tisane is talking about the supplier I think he is, then avoid him like the plague - his main business is PTW's, and there's a reason that a lot of forums have threads about him ripping people off (and I speak from personal experience)

Comment

Next question - can one do this with Pmags and CO2 mags????
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yes you can do it with P-mags and Co2 internals no problems.

And if my advice regarding the supplier of said pre converted mag shells leads to anyone being ripped off then please inform me ASAP and said advice will cease immediately.
                  However I have had recent dealings with the shop in question both over the phone regarding buying converted E-mags for WE, that aren't actually available to buy on the site and purchasing items that are available online, and I have nothing but praise for the service provided.
                  I may be in the minority but I sincerely hope not as I would hate for any advice I give to lead to good people loosing their hard earned money.

Comment

Thing that bothers me really is I've seen PTW PMAG shells going for £12 and he wants £24!
                    £12 to do 30mins of filing! Really?

Comment

If your patient then go for the conversion yourself, but take my advice on this at least, one wrong cut and that's your £12 P-mag turned to scrap
                      I cut under 1mm too much off the top of my E-mag and I had more gas coming from the ejection port than down the barrel.
                      I probably could have bodged it to better the gas seal against the nozzle but considering it cost me over £20 I decided to enquire as to if it was possible for the "pro" to do it for me and get it right 1st time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                      Working...
                      X