Guarder power up gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder power up gas

Ok, so I have seen this on a well known source of hi capa upgrade bits, and it is supposed to be pretty powerful.
    Has anyone had any experience with this? Is this "black gas" or co2?
    If so I'm hoping that this will fare better in the cold than normal green gas.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358459905.935414.jpg
    Thanks in advance
    Chas
    "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
    sigpic

Re: Guarder power up gas

This is commonly known as black gas. I personally love it. More punch that Green/Propane and the bottle is nice and big if you get the larger one. Perfect for heavy slided GBBs that need the extra power. That said, this also works well for TM 1911s etc. in the colder months.

Comment

Its brilliant stuff, but unlike green, this will kill some TM PISTOLS.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        Its brilliant stuff, but unlike green, this will kill some TM PISTOLS.
        It's funny, my TM Glock 26s with their tiny slides handled this fine, but their 17 and 18c hate it. Cracked slides and half the time the striker was too weak to shoot it.

Comment

I wouldn't dare use this in my detonics.
          I use it in my upgraded hicapa though.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So it's only really suggested for upgrades metal slide pistols and not just normal metal slides?
            sigpic

Comment

Nah I use it in my pistols in the cold the higher pressure helps it cycle haven't had an issue so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                I've used it in mine fine in every season except summer. That's when the MEU comes out to play.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Would this be a better gas for my Scar L than propane in cold conditions? I'm running a gen3 Scar and gen 2 mags. Seems "okay" on propane but I'd prefer it to be great!

Comment

Great, will be getting this for my gbbr for winter
                    "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      The Detonics is surprisingly one of the most robust TM pistols. I have run mine on Guarder Black for a while and the crack it makes is insane - no signs of failure yet.

Comment

Bit of a necro post guys. But this could maybe be the last resort. I've tried propane and the lot but the slow cycling on my AK etc just makes it double feed and jam all the time. This gas seems like the way to go so I was wondering if people thought that it was worth the £15 I've seen it for. Im thinking it will be because of the size alone. If I get some it shouldn't kill my TM MP7 should it?

Comment

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
                          Bit of a necro post guys. But this could maybe be the last resort. I've tried propane and the lot but the slow cycling on my AK etc just makes it double feed and jam all the time. This gas seems like the way to go so I was wondering if people thought that it was worth the £15 I've seen it for. Im thinking it will be because of the size alone. If I get some it shouldn't kill my TM MP7 should it?
                          I would say it'd kill a stock TM MP7, it's very powerful stuff. For anything that green gas isn't quite enough in though, it's great. It's all I use in metal guns, as well as TM 1911s since they are indestructible. I usually order a few bottles at a time, even though it's expensive it lasts quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                            I would say it'd kill a stock TM MP7, it's very powerful stuff. For anything that green gas isn't quite enough in though, it's great. It's all I use in metal guns, as well as TM 1911s since they are indestructible. I usually order a few bottles at a time, even though it's expensive it lasts quite a while.
                            Thanks for the info. I'll stick with propane in the MP7 and might grab some power up for the AK and such. I've never had a TM1911 but a friend has a series 70, lovely guns they are.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chas Find out more about Chas
                            Working...
                            X