WE kac pdw advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE kac pdw advice please

Have one of these arriving soon and wanted some advice on maintenance as in what's the best lube, silicone spray or silicone grease, how easy is it to fit npas? Best place to get one from at a good price and what increase will that give on fps?

Cheers chaps
    Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Don't know anything about the npas but as for maintaining the gun. You are going to want to field strip the gun - look on youtube if you don't know how. Then simply spray some abbey silicone oil - what I use - on the moving parts. Once you think you have put a suitable amount on dab any excess lube off and finally reassemble and cock it a couple of times. Oh yea, almost forgot, use your cleaning rod to clean the barrel as you do with your AEG.
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Re: WE kac pdw advice please

Cheers fella, yeah I have abbey silicone spray and abbey gun oil, thinking about getting some of the grease as well
      Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Comment

The npas is easy to fit compared with the m4/g36. It is similar to the m4 bolt takedown, the ra tech website has a tutorial on it with a step by step guide.

I to would stick with the oil, I used grease once and it does cause a mess and is hard to remove for a re-clean.
        WE M4 OB - GHK AKM - KWA MP7A1 GBB - G&G M4 16" Noveske Custom - Asia Electric M4 14.5" Larue Custom - S&T Tavor 21 - CA/G&P AK47 PMC - WE G19 - KJW G27

Comment

Just squirt some silicone spray into the nozzle on the rubber o-ring if it looks dry, if it looks lubed, leave it well alone, it doesnt need it.

People cake their guns in the stuff and wonder why it doesnt work properly afterwards. Just lube up the nozzle, leave everything else alone aside from some grease on the bolt where it runs along the frame.

Also with the Npas, as above, look on the website to fit it, it can be done in about 20 minutes but can be very fiddly. patience is key. Butthis allows you to adjust the guns power from about 100 fps to around 450

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Patience! .... There may be trouble ahead!!

Cheers chaps

Comment

Also one other thing, what are these like to run on co2 mags?
              Will I need upgrades?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cozzamec Find out more about cozzamec
              Working...
              X