m203 grenade fill valve internal washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m203 grenade fill valve internal washers

I recently brought 3 pro arms gas grenades from overseas to find two leak from the fill valves, after further inspection they are missing the tiny washers that stop the gas coming back out,
    I've tryed the washers from refillable lighters but they are slightly to big.

Does anyone know where to get these washers from as I'm not even sure what to search for, there about 0.5mm-1mm total size, flipping dinky!

The company has requested I return them for replacements but refuse to reimburse my shipping costs so looking for a cheaper fix.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: m203 grenade fill valve internal washers

Got a quote from the post office last nite £7.60! To ship bk overseas, so still looking for these dam washers.
    I've emailed a couple of washer companys to see if they can make some that small.

A set of 3 valves is not a lot but the shipping is almost 3x the price! Has anyone seen the complete pro arms valves for sale for cheap?
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Are these the o-rings that fit inside the valve or the ones that go in the top of the valve? Pics would be useful
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
        Are these the o-rings that fit inside the valve or the ones that go in the top of the valve? Pics would be useful
        Its the internal valves washer not the one by the thread.

The one on the left is the washer i need well 2 actually, the right hand one is from a lighter just slightly to big i just put the 6mm bb in to express how tiny it is

Last edited by Dude666fx; 31 January, 2013, 21:00. Reason: extras
        sigpic

Comment

pm'd
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
          Working...
          X