Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Hi capa holster help

Hi everyone.

I have a friend who is wondering which serpa holster would fit his tokyo marui hi capa 4.3?

as standard protocol on this forum, please no b******g and no arguements. Thank you
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: TM Hi capa holster help

Taken from another forum so credit goes to spartan117 the original poster

Here is the list!

Hi-capa 5.1:
    - Safariland models for Sig P226 with some modifications to the area around the magazine release. R/L handed
    - Serpa model for, i believe, 1911 (i think....may need to search some more) with either modifications to round the trigger guard or a Tanio-Koba grip. R/L handed

Hi-capa 5.1 with Tactical Light:
    - Safariland models for Springfield Operator/kimber with light mount, provided that you have replaced the midframe with an integral-rail one by SD/Freedom Art/etc. R/L Handed

Hi-capa 4.3:
    - Safariland models for the Glock 17/22. R/L Handed
    - 5.11 Revolution model for the 1911 Officer/Para 12. R hand only
    - Blackhawk Serpa for 1911 with Xiphos light (takes only the pistol without a light, but trigger lock mechanism does work that way). R Hand only

Hi-capa 4.3 with Tactical Light:
    - Safariland models for the Glock 17/22 with M3 light. R/L Handed
    sigpic
    Take Your Hit

Comment

Originally posted by javaoverride View Post
      Hi-capa 4.3:
      - Blackhawk Serpa for 1911 with Xiphos light (takes only the pistol without a light, but trigger lock mechanism does work that way). R Hand only
      I can personally confirm this one, as I have this holster for my TM 4.3 Hi Capa.
      It rubs a bit on the slide lock, but it doesn't affect retention, etc.

I can also confirm it will take the TM 5.1 Custom Match.

It won't take anything longer than a 5.1, though, as the bottom is partially closed off.

Also, they only come in black.

Comment

Fobus holster for railed with taclight 1911s.
        I use one with my 5.1 with TK long dust cover frame.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I was going to suggest the above fobus as i use it, but im not sure itd work for a 4.3 as a lot of the retention comes from the barrel plug. I think you might need to drop a small custom adapter in it.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
          Working...
          X