TM P226 trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P226 trouble

Hey guys, I recently took the grips off my P226 to try and fit some hogue rubber grips. Which in the end I gave up with and put the original pistol grips on.
    But now the gun doesn't work very well...
    It shoots one BB then another goes into the barrel and rolls out.. Not very good lol
    Any help would be appreciated.

I had to put this spring back in as it flew out when I opened it, did I put it in right? If so that's probably the problem. As I didn't do anything else to the gun. Nothing to the slide etc.

Any help appreciated!

Phil
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: TM P226 trouble

See the little folded bit of that spring that goes under the black trigger bar, it does exactly that, it goes under it (see where the wear is) and that will be in properly, looks like its laying againt it atm, but it might not be. It looks like a shadow, so ignore this lol.

Reference the bb falling out, that will be the hop thats doing that. it could be full of silicone and swollen and need replacing. Normally its that anyways, get another to throw in there, should solve the issue.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
      Reference the bb falling out, that will be the hop thats doing that. it could be full of silicone and swollen and need replacing. Normally its that anyways, get another to throw in there, should solve the issue.
      Cheers I took the hop apart and it was quite.. 'siliconey?' lol
      I'll purchase a nineball hop rubber for it

cheers for the help mate.

Phil
      Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
      Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
      Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Don't bother, get a stock TM one back in there. Personally don't rate the nine ball rubbers

Yeah a soft and siliconed hop is never good, probably too swollen to hold the bb in.

Happy to help!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
        Working...
        X