WE Hi-Capa 5.1 venting gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi-Capa 5.1 venting gas

If this has been asked before and someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
    Gun seems to vent gas everywhere. Uses gas up in mag in no time. Does it with both magazines. Have had it apart but could not see anything obvious. Replaced piston head seal but made no difference. More used to fixing AEG's really so any help would be great

Re: WE Hi-Capa 5.1 venting gas

on mine it was a sticky firing pin, i stripped the hammer assembly cleaned an re-greased it seems to have worked

Comment

its also cold! i have a brand new mauri hi cappa mag thats been unused, i went to fill that up with gas the other day and it just pissed it all out instantly. stuck it on the radiator for an hour, filled it up, held gas ever since.

try using winter gas.

I have a We hi cappa 5.1 and its very economic on gas once it warms up.

Comment

Handy to know, thanks badger906

Comment

Did you take apart the lower frame at all? A more likely part, if you've taken a look at the blowback mech, is the valve knocker area

Comment

Never thought of taking the lower frame apart. Will have a look.

Comment

Think it's sorted now. Fitted a spacer that i bought that fits below the magazine lip seal. These also made my KJ Works M9 work better.

Comment

It's the cold. WEs are notorious for poor/non performance in the cold.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jones4420 Find out more about jones4420
                Working...
                X