g&g cm16 gbb npas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g&g cm16 gbb npas?

as it says on the tin, any advice on getting one that fits? living in Ni went too my local site, and this is sitting 100fps above legal limit, could do with some advice thAnks

Re: g&g cm16 gbb npas?

I hate to say it but wait for the Gen2 as they are ment to come with an NPAs. To me it seems like G&G rushed out the first lot for some reason.

Otherwise try it on 144 gas, the one i played with (admittedly not for long as i got annoyed with the mags) was about 330fps on 144.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

I've emailed G&G about my Gen2 and it still does not have any built in NPAS, the best they could recommend was to drill my piston to leak air to reduce the power going through the muzzle, not exactly a solution in my opinion.

Is there any NPAS units that will fit this gun? I'm tempted to buy a generic WE M4 NPAS and try to make it work, but I thought I would check first..

Below is the Email from G&G in case anyone else is intereted:
      Dear John,

After discuss with our technician, the simply way to down the velocity of CM16 GBB is to dig a hole on air nozzle.
      However, we strongly recommend keep the rifle as it’s original performance since nothing could not be changed anymore once the hole dig.
      As you know, the GBB velocity is be effected seriously by cold weather. If you do the change, the velocity will be more lower when the hole dig.

Also, the size of the hole is a big point, please be careful the size when you decide to do it.

Hope the information if helpful.
      Sincerely.

Thank you & Warm Regards,
      Apple Huang [email protected]

Comment

There are no standard NPAS kits manufactured for the GHK/G&G gas system, however, having looked at both the stock and high velocity GHK valves (and the difference between the two), it's got me thinking that a replacement valve with a wider stem could be relatively easily manufactured on a lathe in order to restrict the gas flow - as per the Dangerwerx valves for the KWA MP9.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nathanwa1 Nathan, 19 and can drink you under the table ;) Find out more about nathanwa1
        Working...
        X