Kwa mp7 a+ devil hop problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa mp7 a+ devil hop problem

Basicly ive fitted the hop bucking but there is very little hop have i missed something? I made sure the bit the that pushes down on the bucking was located in the small dimple when fitting, do i need to change anything else?

Ash
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Re: Kwa mp7 a+ devil hop problem

The hob nub ( a tiny round piece of rubber like wire insulator etc) is supposed to go in the little dimple the hop arm alone wont provide enough pressure,

Comment

Hmmm cant remember seeing that bit lol doesnt sound good does it haha ill have to take it apart again and check...
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Am i missing part 17?

Comment

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...guns/008-3.jpg

In the pic you will see above the hop rubber (top line middle tube) there is a small silver ball (most likely a ball bearing) if so can be picked up from a hardware store for pence once you have the right size :D

Comment

On second thoughts thats a spring isnt it? So im suposed to add a nub (be it a piece if wire insulation or a bit of bic pen) to the arm?

Comment

Yep, Just edited my post previous the highlight the part/

Comment

Ahhhh i see thankyou very much for your help mate.

Comment

No worries, My MP7 was a pig when it came to sorting the hop out..
                  Good luck

Comment

I've had no end of trouble with my KSC A+ rubber in my G18C (identical rubber/hop system) - you cna get lots of ball bearings for cheap off ebay, easiest way to get a replacement - I can have a look tomorrow to see what size you need.
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Fixed it i hope, find out sunday, didnt go the bearing route,
                      All i did was place an aeg gbox shim under the hop wheel on top of the arm seems to work great but like i said will see sunday if it works enough if not ill put another shim in simples
                      It seemed like a good idea because you can adjust it as you please on the fly.

Comment

I've fitted the same hop rubber and I'm having exactly the same problem,can you tell me did your fix work??

Comment

Yeah it worked great mate

Comment

I'll try it tomorrow cheers mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                            Working...
                            X