KSC G19 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC G19 Problem

Oops! I keep getting mixed up on some of these stupid names for the gases, thanks for the clarification Magnarez. Still, with a metal slide you'll be all set for green

Comment

The rules on which gas to use with which gun are open any individual interpretation, some guns are just better quality. No rules stand on how long a gun will last when using a particular gas, as i have found out,...... I have an original ksc glock 19 with plastic slide, the japan model (same slide from new) that has always run on green or propane. It is now over 8 years old and chrones at 365fps on .2s it has a madbull ii barrel, and guarder enhanced spring and rod set. Good care and lubeing of your weapon will get you a long way but i guess i may just be lucky. Oh and it cost me £30 second hand with a leak free mag. My best airsoft buy ever!
      "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

Hell yeah KSC Glock 19! :D
        Love mine, although I've spent waaayyyyyyy too much on it! :P

Comment

As stated in my wanted post, I am after a second ksc glock 19, broken or working, metal or preferably plastic slide so if anyone has one they want rid im open to offers on what you have. Mags are not important.
          "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

All fixed now, new slide, new springs and new floating valve. Total parts cost including stupid import tax (accounted for more than the parts!!) was around £50, I know i could have picked up a second hand G19 for that but mines working like a charm now so im happy :D

Comment

Yayyyyy :D Which slide did you go for in the end, a bog standard plastic one?
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Just a bog standard original plastic one for like $3 lol.

Comment

One more thing, I have 2 g17 mags I use with my G19 and they work like a charm, but I thought since im ordering parts I might as well order a G19 mag, I ordered an original brand new ksc G19 mag and it doesnt actually work as well as the old 17 ones! Doesn't seem as powerful with the 19 mag and runs out of gas before it uses all the bbs, while the old 17 mags would go through 2 mags full of bbs with one load of gas :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

supersai101 Find out more about supersai101
                  Working...
                  X