Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriss Vector Magazine Leaking after 2/3 fills

Heya Folks

Firstly I must say that the Vector is by far one of the best airsoft guns I have owned!

However, 2 of my mags have developed a leak from the Gas Router - they have been properly maintained, infact they've both only had around 2-3 fills of gas as I have used them for one game day so far.

They have been stored with maintenance gas to keep the seals in good condition...however even still they've got leaks.

To say the least I am a bit miffed as I have used the gun once and already got leaking mag problems.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Regards
    Shaide
    sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Pop it on top of a radiator for 10 minutes, and spray silicone spray in the release valve. Then refill, and see if it holds it

Comment

Re: Kriss Vector Magazine Leaking after 2/3 fills

I've got no silicone spray currently - I did heat them up and it seemed to stop the leak...but as soon as I filled it full of gas it started leaking again. I will get some spray and try it...just an annoying problem!
      sigpic
      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]

Comment

Leaking from the gas router on top of the mag?

If youve only filled it 2-3 times since getting it and it's new I'd give the store you bought it from a call.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Leakin from the top usually means the valve in the top is open, hence my suggestion of living the valve a little with the spray.

But if its new, take it back to the shop

Comment

Yes they're brand new - having only been used for one skirmish too.

I popped them on the radiator and put a drop of silicone in the the top and pressed the button a few times whilst empty to work it into the valve - filled with gas and they're not leaking as bad.

I have spoken with KWA and they have advised to tighten the release valve up as they may have been slightly loose from the distributor for shipping/flying to the UK. - I have a valve key on the way so hopefully that sorts it.

I have messaged the supplier I got them from, I have yet to receive a response.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help so far.

//Shaide
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shaide Started playing Airsoft in 2004...so that is when my unhealthy addiction for guns began. I started off with the almighty FAMAS and have gone through many weapons up until now where I own the G&P XM177e2 Midas Edition :P Find out more about Shaide
            Working...
            X