Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas inlet valves?

Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to put this as it's for a project, but also relates to gas guns...

I have googled this subject like a mother-lover for the past few days and am not making much progress. Basically I'm looking for individual gas inlet valves. From what little I've been able to find they appear to come in 5mm and 7mm variations?

Other than a set of 3 Madbull ones or some prohibitively expensive King Arms long-stemmed ones I have reached a blank. I literally just want the gas inlet valve (from a gas mag, moscart or gas shotgun shell) which I can then either screw to part of the release system or insert into the gas reservoir some other way.

Does anyone know where I might be able to source some?

Re: Gas inlet valves?

A bit more context might help. Valves for gas mags (nineball ones come individually) are easy to find so you must be after something more specific?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

The madbull ones are solid, they use a standard m5 thread so you can easily fit them to any project one may choose to embark on by drilling and tapping the hole

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

yep used madbull my self on We m4 mags fit great and better than then stock unit :P
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

For context I'm looking at creating some custom gas shotgun shells for use in my Haw Shan double-barrel. The ones specifically made for it are terrible and although there are alternatives (like the madbull ss6 and goblin nitro shells), they are not purpose built, not to mention almost half the size of the Haw Shan shells.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Supa_T Find out more about Supa_T
          Working...
          X