Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksc G17 mag

Evening all,

Is there any household tool that can be used to remove the valve in the back of a ksc G17 mag?

If a special tool is needed could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Never in the field of human conflict has so much been fired, at so many, by so few - Apache pilot Steve James

www.deltateam3.co.uk

Re: ksc G17 mag

"Screwdriver." :p

You can get specific tools for the job they appear on HK site's from time to time, especially if your Hobby is in Asia! and only cost a few pounds. But assuming you have a collection of screwdrivers you will probably find one to do the job. I always use the wide blade one on my leatherman. Be careful not to force it and keep the blade perpendicular otherwise you may put a bur on the valve.

P.S when you have the valve out be sure not to let anything drop into the mag...

Comment

A pair of thin needle nose pliers also work a treat mate

Comment

I've got fish slice cutter thing saw, has prongs on the end which fit like a treat!

If you get really stuck, and want to cover the postage each way, I can remove that for you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brisingr! "If you and your team cannot work together, you may as well run into the battle with stick's." Find out more about Brisingr!
        Working...
        X