Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa glock 18c reassembly

Hello airsofters!

I have dissassembled my kwa glock 18c and reassembled it again but it only seemed to fire on semi auto even when selected on full auto. It then only fired a couple of shots then the trigger didnt catch on the sear to release the hmer.

Because of this im looking for a reassembly guide or video to make sure i am doing everything correct.

If you have one the please let me know!

Thanks

First link is very thorough (ignore the American kid who seems to be completely exhausted by life)

The second is also useful.

http://youtu.be/3ba7hb3W0JQ

http://youtu.be/PWqL1QgTTeI
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Kwa glock 18c reassembly

Thanks sonicninja,
      Appears im doing it all correctly so any ideas why it dosnt work properly?

Comment

So - it now operates in semi auto only?

And after a couple of shots it cocks back but the trigger will not release the sear?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

The trigger bar just seems to slip off the sear... if i pur more upwards pressure on the bar then it catches and fires.

Comment

Is this with the slide off or on? If it's with the slide off you need to sand a little bit off the spur on the right rear of the hammer, as this holds the connector down to line it up with the sear, but as the sear wears the connector can slip off it. If it's with the slide on (I suspect this might fix your problems) you need to sand a bit of material off the bump on the top of the connector that interacts with the slide - this will raise the back of the connector to hold the sear correctly in full auto/stop it slipping off.

I had to do this to a g19 I fixed a while back, the gun only went off every other trigger pull!

Long term you'll need to replace the semi auto sear and the connector.

Comment

This was with the slide on so what am i sanding?

Bit confused :/

Comment

the little lump on top of the trigger connector

Part 92 here.

Comment

How much should i sand it by? Although now it appears the trigger bar is just slipping off the sear and not releasing the hammer without the slide on.

Ideas?

Comment

If i pull the trigger bar towards the mag well/middle of the weapon frame then i catchs occasionaly and seems to release the hammer. Could tjat be a worn sear?

Comment

Could very potentially be a worn sear - time to give KWA an email!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgT BULLETPR00F Please Note: All sales will require your UKARA to be checked and ID to prove you are over 18. Find out more about SgT BULLETPR00F
                      Working...
                      X