KSC/KWA Glock compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC/KWA Glock compatibility

Hi guys, well still having issues with my G34, I'm just wondering if the G19 internals (all of the rear sear/hammer group) will fit in a G17?
    Anyone got one going spare?
    Mark

Re: KSC/KWA Glock compatibility

What's up with your G34 now? The trigger/hammer assembly is identical between semi auto models, auto models use a slightly different hammer group (same trigger though)
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Well, I changed the frame from the "Gold Medal" to a Stippled G17 type, it's just not right. It shoots "okay" but then once in maybe 10 shots I get a really good kick! I want that all the time lol
      It still, every now and then, just "clicks" on the 1st shot, if I load with the slide locked its fine. My heads mashed?

Just thought I'd try a new complete G17 or at least the internals. I don't want to get shut as I've just sent the slide for machining. When it's on form, it kicks a custom 2011 style's arse.
      It did an "El Presidente" in 5.08secs on Monday night, 3x double Alpha reload and 2x double Alpha and an Alpha Charlie.

Comment

Sounds like a worn sear in the hammer unit for the failure to fire on first shot - when the sear wears the trigger bar can slip down off it far too easily.

What's the mag catch like in the new frame? When you pull the trigger (with the slide off) does the hammer move up freely or do you get some friction half way through?

Comment

The click is the striker going forward against the mag valve! What hammer would you recommend?
          The mag catch seems to work fine in the frame, no sticking. Same with the hammer.
          I was wanting to know what make of Hammer/sears and also maybe the touch breach (pt19) I should search for.
          I don't mind spending a little.

Comment

The long and the short on the touch breach, hammers & sears is this:

Good luck.

Steel replacements were made for a few parts at one point, but they havent been for a long time. KSC do their own Hard versions of parts - you might be able to get hold of a "hard semi auto hammer" which is the appropriate search term.

My question on the mag catch front was more "is it worn" - an easy way to identify this is to gas up a mag and start popping off rounds - then gently press the mag upwards. If your shots increase in power & consistency then you need to fit a new (preferrably metal, economically real glock polymer) mag catch.

Comment

It's got a AIP alloy extended mag catch! Doesn't look worn.
              I don't have any upwards movement on inserted mags. Already looked at that.

I'll search for the hard hammer, has anyone imported from the large US retailer? E of the Vike! They have the sear assembly in and hammers.
              Mark

Comment

Hard ones or regular ones?

Comment

I think their just regular Dave, but a new hammer would be better than a worn hammer.
                  Have you any experience with the company?

Comment

I don't, no, i've tended to get replacement parts for my glocks straight from the manufacturer, from the far east or in second hand bulk buys from here.

Comment

Hope the Op doesn't mind but can I ask if anyone here has a complete inner barrel assembly for a Glock 19 (ksc/kwa). I need the barrel, chamber, hop the hole assembly. Don't know what the hell has happened to mine, I got my 19 out took the slide of to lube it and no inner, just an empty outer staring back at me!
                      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Ouch! Bad times BigAl - I'd help you out, but unfortunately I don't have anything glock 19 sized, and those are pretty much the only parts i dont have a surplus of (the barrel parts).

Comment

Hi BigAl, I think I've got a spare hop and feed ramp, can't help on the barrel though as it's got a 26 length one in their.
                          I'll dig it out if your interested.

Dave, do you contact KSC through their web site? May as well order from them.
                          Mark

Comment

Yeah, go to the help desk on kwa's website, submit a ticket to the pro shop or something like that. You'll have he greatest chance of success if you order atp parts, which are identical to g17 parts

Sent from outer space

Comment

Cheers matey )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                              Working...
                              X