Kriss Vector Front Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriss Vector Front Grip

I think I am being stupid but I just cant seem to get this grip off. I am trying to remove the front grip from my kriss vector in order to put an magpul afg , now I have removed the 2 screws that hold it in place, now I thought it would just slide of but for some reason I cannot take it of no matter how much force I apply. I think it is just stiff but not 100% sure can anyone help?

Kind Regards

airz

Re: Kriss Vector Front Grip

Mine was pretty stiff, have you fully removed the screws not just undone them?

Once they were fully removed the grip should slide forward with a bit of a tap from the fist

M

Comment

Originally posted by akey View Post
      Mine was pretty stiff, have you fully removed the screws not just undone them?

Once they were fully removed the grip should slide forward with a bit of a tap from the fist

M
      Yeah they are full removed however still not budging, think I may need to give it a bit more force then

Comment

I still don't seem to be having any luck, just to confirm it is only 2 screws right that are holding on the grip?

Comment

Make sure the little split pin that goes through the front of the RIS isnt sticking out and causing the grip to get stuck.

Mine just pulled off with a bit of a tug.

Also you're aware the AFG needs to be cut to fit?

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airz Find out more about airz
          Working...
          X