Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Decent Marui Sig 226 Tightbore and other parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Marui Sig 226 Tightbore and other parts?

I am looking for a company that makes a good tightbore barrel for a Sig F226 E2 from WE, which from what I have garnered takes Marui inners.

This is my first new inner barrel so as yet I don't know who makes decent ones.
    I am guessing you don't want to go for a cheapy Chinese inner barrel as it'll be as smooth as the average british road!

I am also wondering what other bits to plump for if anyone has any experience of what works well? The gun is box fresh if that helps.

Any suggestions of what to go for and what to avoid would be much appreciated.

Re: Decent Marui Sig 226 Tightbore and other parts?

Cant believe there are no answers? Look at Nine Ball (laylax) or PDI barrels matey, and if you want a good hop rubber, i always reccomend a TM Standard hop rubber, i find it ranges better than the Nineball rubbers personally. Should be exactly the same as a TM one.

But get a 6.03 for accuracy, the 6.01 will give you higher fps.

Hope this helps.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Thanks very much for the input, I sat patiently hoping someone would. Could you please point me in the direction of where to get a TM standard hop rubber, I have done some searching and can't dig them up?

Would a 6.03 give any fps improvement or purely accuracy?

Thanks again!

Comment

It might give a bit of an fps increase, but not as much as a 6.01. I always go 6.03 though matey.

TM hop rubbers can be had for £4 from places.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

TM VSR hop rubber mate
          And get the Nineball 6.03, its better than the PDI.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scholesy Find out more about Scholesy
          Working...
          X