Gbb Pistol Loading Nozzle Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbb Pistol Loading Nozzle Change?

Does anyone know how to change the loading nozzle on a TM PX4?

I have searched google and can't find anything px4 specific. Just other types of gbb pistols, they seem to involve undoing 1 or 2 screws then prising the sides out while pushing up on the outer edge of the nozzle, but I can't get it to shift at all...

Am I not being forceful enough or is there a trick to it?

My mate has the HK3 and can't work it out on his either, one trick I saw was to bend the slide edges out, but the plastic is strong on the slide (OR metal in the hk3 case) and it doesn't bend...

any help?

Re: Gbb Pistol Loading Nozzle Change?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ploded-diagram

This might help, looks like one screw in from the back then remove the safty levers from both sides then should drop out by prising the side apart.

Comment

Yeh unscrew the back screw and then pull the safety out on each side then pull the slide sides out whilst pushing down on the nozzle, it should come out but it's going to be tight.
      If in doubt buy a glock lol

Comment

But then you will own a Glock?! Ewwwww lol!! :p

Yeah as said, small screw on safety, pull it out, prise slide apart and poke nozzle out. Getting the spring back on the safety is fun though lol.

Good luck chap

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

With the safety out my slide is quite flexible, would the hk3p be flexi too? its metal surely it won't bend too well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pepperisit Find out more about Pepperisit
          Working...
          X