we xdm mag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we xdm mag.

iv tried the search option but cant find any thread about this issue or understanding im having.

right whats happening is when filling the mag it fills for a very short time and sounds like the pressures equal out, now from my experience with other gas mags it normally spews out the top when its full.
    am i being to impatient or could their be something i can do to help, as from looking at youtube videos most people are getting 60-70 shots from their mags on one gassing im lucky to get the mag empty of bb's.

any suggestions will be great cheers.

Re: we xdm mag.

no one want to help

Comment

WE have silent fill valves (small o-rings) in theyre valves, which means the gas doesn't spew out the top when its full, but I also find compared to my TM mags (for px4) that the TM mag gets much colder and you can physically feel the gas rising up the mag as it fills. The WE doesn't do that and you need to pump the gas can upside down to get the same level of fill.
      I am going to investigate whether removing the oring makes it behave like a TM mag or not.

Comment

Ahh ok thank you that explains everything,
        Let me know the outcome.
        Cheers

Comment

Yes mate, just pick the little o-ring out with a pin, will work just like the tm fill valves then..... Won't make it fill any better though.

I sometimes struggle filling my mags. What I find that helps, is keeping the gas can wrapped up, or filling the mag up first then emptying, this will bring the mag temp close to the gas can.
          I also find that if I keep the strike valve on the back pressed in for half a second at the start of filling, the internal pressure is dispelled, and you seem to get a good couple of mags out of it.

Hope this helps.
          " Brother Maynard!, bring up the Holy Hand Grenade! "

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deant88 Find out more about deant88
          Working...
          X