Recommended gas for KJW KP-08 Hi-Capa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended gas for KJW KP-08 Hi-Capa

I'm currently using 'Armsgas - Aim Top Power Green Gas' by Aim Top with my KJW, but it barely empties half a mag and it doesn't appear to have enough power to force the slide all the way back.

The mag does not appear to be leaking, however most of the gas appears to be used as I am able to refill it shortly after.

I have a Co2 mag and each capsule lasts around 1 and a half mags before you notice it losing power.

Is the efficiency an issue with the gun?

Re: Recommended gas for KJW KP-08 Hi-Capa

I find with a lot of Capa's, the mags make a big difference. WE and KJ mags to me are a bit wafty, the TM ones perform a lot better. Try getting some silicone into the valve in the mag to help a bit.

Saying that, the KJ stuff if its CO2 has hard springs in it if i remember correctly, and this all has an effect on the cycling of the gun. I find a lot of people use CO2 mags in them only, as this happens a lot.

But Aim Top Power gas is a great gas, i used to use it before i went to propane, never had an issue.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Re: Recommended gas for KJW KP-08 Hi-Capa

I managed to get a full mag of today but there wasn't enough force to cause the slide to lock.

This is indoors at a fairly warm temperature, I can't tell whether this is just how the KJW mags are or if there's an actual issue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AnkleSpankle Find out more about AnkleSpankle
      Working...
      X