WE G18 Loading Nozzle help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G18 Loading Nozzle help!

Hey guys, I am trying to fix the loading nozzle on my WE G18c GBB pistol and I am just wondering if anyone knew about the long, thin return spring that goes down the side of it.

My nozzle broke, the spring went tits up and all mangled, got a new one, but seem to have a spare pin from when I opened it up. Seems like a spring guide, but have no idea where its from.

Can anyone tell me if anything is to go in the return spring, or just put it down the side where the tab on the nozzle is?

Cheers
    Martin

Re: WE G18 Loading Nozzle help!

If have never looked at it, but do you know what Glock its a clone of?

As i know the P226 has a spring guide that goes against the slide as the BBU goes in. So this could be the same.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

WE_Explode_G18C.jpg
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Ah ha! Exactly what i though, same as a TM P226.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I should have taken a picture....sigh! I had that diagram, but the pin I have is too long and stops the nozzle traveling right back :/

Comment

Stop it traveling back? The nozzle goes in and closes right up, then the spring and guide go in so as you pull the nozzle open, it springs back closed.

The guide could also be there to stop the nozzle opening too far and cause it to foul on the piston head.

Comment

Ah! I may have been putting it in the wrong way then...I was putting it in beside the piston, then the nozzle. So nozzle first then spring?

When I say I was putting it in, I was just sliding it in, not fully assembling!

Comment

Yes matey, slide the nozzle into the BBU (so fully closed), then place the spring in the little gap on the nop of the nozzle and the spring guide on the end.

Then push the BBU into the slide and job jobbed!

Comment

Brill thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bootygrabber Find out more about Bootygrabber
                  Working...
                  X