Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We M4

Hi guys
    well i have have been using my WE_M4 gasblow back and very thing has been fine .

but just this morning tunning in scope and firing one rnd off at a time when i clicked the trigger and nothing happened , mag full off gas and has rounds in it , so pulled charging handle back and it fired ??
    And thats it al the time now it tirigger clicks butting nothing happens until i up back chargging handle and then fires .

Any one come across this problem ???
    Any one knows what it could be ??
    please help !!!!

Re: We M4

When was the last time you cleaned it? Sounds like its not cocking back enough to reset the hammer.
    Basically, the gas is meant to push the hammer back each time you fire, recocking it. If the gun is dirty (And WE GBB rifles need serious cleaning, right down to the smallest parts) then the recoil assembly might not be returning back far enough to recock the hammer.

Comment

it was cleaned before i had it 2weeks ago and i have not used it in any battles as yet so it was just a matter off getting it ready .
      but can i say when i press the trigger it does not even move the slider where the shells get discharged .
      And like i say the mags are full off gas .
      i will clean it but dont think its that .
      where would i go to have to looked at Hoggy ?

Comment

does sound like it needs cleaning.. just seperate the reciever ( google videos for the correct method ) lube up the pits and try again
        Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

What about the switch on the mags have they been moved try them in the other configuration. may not be the problem but one other thing to eliminate
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

im know exactly whats happened. i had the same problem. if you take the bolt out, there is a white collar around the long black bit. make sure that it is as far to the back of the black thing as possible. if it is too far foreward, it intereferes with the fireing mechanism.
            Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
            flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Thats it !
              Thanks Tom it worked its a plastic thing that has slid down .

Cheers every body

nick

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nicksaber Find out more about nicksaber
              Working...
              X