X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you try the ICS ones?
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Advice/help on Grenade Launcher Shells.

No, I haven't tried any grenades I'm looking at ones to buy. I haven't seen any ICS grenades in my searches though

Comment

Also, I know we can't name other websites on here, but could someone point me in the direction of some places to get grenades from as they're very expensive - what I'm going to do atm is import a 3pc King Arms 192 grenades set from Hong Kong and with delivery, tax and customs charges on top it will come out to nearly £110 which is a decent wedge of money.

Comment

Google ICS 40mm BB Shower is what you need to google.

Grenades are not cheap unfortunately, 110 for three grenades is a good price.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Thanks, will do
            I'm guessing its probably not a good idea to go for the much cheaper options like Pro Arms and MAG and so on, although I have some midcaps by MAG and they're the best mags I've ever had.
            How does it work half filling the tubes with bb's, don't they just roll out if the tubes aren't filled? I would test them out in my garden and see what combination of how many bb's and weights to see what gets the best range.

Comment

i've had a few and the worst by far are the original moscart ones,CA ones are good as were the KA ones ,i have to say these are the most high maintenance shot for shot of any airsoft product on the market. i have the CAW revolver launcher with 6 shells, i don't think i ever had all 6 shell's working at the same time and i have a reputation as a custom builder.
              unless you are prepared for a lot of maintenance then leave them alone.

Comment

Hmmm. For something so expensive, you would assume they would work well and be reliable.
                I still want to go ahead, but I'll get a Madbull one and a KA one or 3 pack and see where I go from there. What kind of maintenance will I be looking at? Disassemble, clean, grease, reassemble?

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats the average range like? I know they're predominantly a cqb weapon, but as I said I want to be running one as part of my loadout for/by the GZ weekender this year.

Comment

Range - 4m if you want bbs to reach your target quickly (but getting on for a 1.5m spread by that range). Pro arms ones are awful, I don't know about the MAG ones (though I have heard of them breaking), based on the quality of their m4 mags (excellent) I'd say they might be worth a punt.

The reason they are so expensive is because they are very low demand items compared to say, m4 mags.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

After doing some more looking around and watching of videos I'm being drawn towards the Madbull XM204HP Co2 grenades, as they would have the performance I would ideally want. Only thing is, is there any alternative to the pricey Co2 adapter Madbull sell? I'd like to get 2 grenades and be able to refill them on the field. I might also pick up the MAG triple pack as they're pretty cheap, would be safer for cqb too haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrizzlyDemon Find out more about GrizzlyDemon
                    Working...
                    X