TM M9A1 Barrel question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M9A1 Barrel question?

Hello I recently purchased a WE M9A1 CO2 pistol, great recoil, sound, heavy, and consistancy 330fps with .20g bb. I fit tightbore inner barrels to all my airsoft guns. So I ordered a Tanio Koba twist barrel. To try out the performance and compare it to the standard barrel and a normal 6.03 tightbore barrel. Now I researched over the internet. The barrel should of fit according to alot of websites. I thought that to be a bit weird, as the WE M9 has adjustable hop-up compared to TM M9 fixed hop-up. Against my better judgement I ordered the Tanio Koba barrel. It doesn't fit surprise surprise....

The story continues..I didn't realise TM had released a new M9A1 with adjustable hop-up. So I'm now wondering would the Tanio Koba M9 twist barrel which is 105.9mm long fit the new TM M9A1? The new TM M9A1 has an inner barrel lenght of 115mm. The hop-up end of the Tanio Koba barrel looks the same..and the notches for the hop-up mechanism look the same. Can someone confirm the Tanio Koba twist barrel, will fit and work?, that the barrel alignment will be fine being 9mm shorter?
    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Re: TM M9A1 Barrel question?

Forget this thread, took the WE M9A1 back for a full refund.
    "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave1 Find out more about Dave1
    Working...
    X