Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA MAC 11 mag issue

Hey All,

I have the KWA MAC 11 NS2 and one of the mags - all have been well looked after and oiled - now vents all gas without firing. Any ideas?

Jay

Re: KWA MAC 11 mag issue

Can you give more details?

I run 2 of the guns, have 7 mags and have fixed lots of them for myself and others.

Where is it venting from?
    How is it venting? As soon as the gas goes in it is blowing out?

The usual suspects:
    The valve on the back of the mag sicks... remove and silicone the shit out of it whilst exercising it.
    The pins in the bottom of the mag are not sitting correctly meaning the base is not sitting on the O-ring allowing leakage.

Comment

Thanks, Bill. Could be a good idea I e-mail you. It comes from the top as one huge vent of gas every time I pull the trigger: so, yeah, it's blowing out out when the trigger is activated. Is there a diagram on how to remove valve on the back of the plate?

My e-mail is smilingods (at) hotmail.com

Your support is appreciated, sir.

Jay

Comment

email in bound

Comment

You're a star, chap. Appreciated!

Comment

Got a failure notice on that email address - will cut and paste into here.

Hi Jay,

If you are venting out the top as you fill with gas, your valve is sticking / broken. (the one on the back of the magazine)

Without the correct tool they can be a pain to remove, but you may be able to do it with 2 small screwdrivers at the same time. Some are harder than others. The valve may need replacing (about £10 i think) but more often than not they can be recovered.

Once the valve is out you should be able manually work it with a small screwdriver from the inside (careful not to damage anything).

A top tip is to drop it in a beaker of water boiled from the kettle and stir it like a cup of tea. This will help loosen off any crud in there and supple up the o-rings a bit. Once it is cool and completely dry, try working it again and then soak it with silicone spray. If that all fails, it is time to open the piggy bank!

Bill

INBOX Drafts Sent Trash

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smilinggods Find out more about smilinggods
            Working...
            X