Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G18 to G17 hammer compatibility

Hi guys
    I need a new hamer for my WE G17 but I can only fing G18 hammers in the UK and I was wondering if they are compatible.
    If you have any suggestions or seen any hammers or even a whole firing mechanism set for sale than that would be greate.
    Thanks all
    Dave

Re: G18 to G17 hammer compatibility

Not to my knowledge mate, I've got an 18 hammer and I'm wanting a 17 myself, although it's not a WE. Have you tried looking for a TM hammer as their 100% interchangeable between TM & WE glock17's

Comment

*chinese music* we sell cheap in hongkong u pay now we send in 5 weeks ok?

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Thats the problem is I only found G18 hammers but I was told they are not compatible but the only G17 hammers are from HK or USA.

Comment

Get one from HK then, most of my parts come from HK because they are cheaper - I've yet to have something not turn up from HK.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

What are you afrad of buying from hk? Keep it small keep it low in price and play the rulet

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Its not about being afraid, its about me needing it asap and the HK company doesn't have it in stock so I was hoping there might be one floating in the UK.

Comment

Well if your not able to find one in th UK, your only option is to buy from overseas!
                Either way your going to wait, I'd rather wait for one to be shipped than wait to see IF one becomes available here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DavidK Find out more about DavidK
                Working...
                X