Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

WE Hi-Capa intermittent firing, gas ok, bb's not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi-Capa intermittent firing, gas ok, bb's not!

Hi people,

I recently bought a WE Hi-Capa 5.1 (Dragon Split-Slide edition.)

Although it's great it did have a few problems, which the good seller (Liquid_snake) did partially refund for.

But now I have fixed most of the problems, there is one I cannot get my head around.

The loading ram is supposed to strike the bb out of the mag, and into the barrel, but when fired on gas, the slide cycles (loading ram intact, and a full clip of NICE BB's), but just blows back without firing a pellet!

But when cycled by hand, and watched carefully, BB's drop out the front, chamber, and leave the mag like clockwork!

Please help me fix it- I'm normally really good with fixing ANYTHING, and this one is just ticking me off!

If you even suggest something, I will help you on any of your tech issues too!

Many thanks in adv.

HG

Re: WE Hi-Capa intermittent firing, gas ok, bb's not!

It's probably not blowing back far enough, I get this problem when the mag is running out of gas or on a cold day. Is it a metal slide? What type of gas are you using?
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

I'm using 134a, but the thing is, it DOES blow back all the way, even on a full clip, sometimes the second shot doesn't chamber. Yes, it's a full metal model.

Comment

try green gas.

Comment

I have almost the same problem :eek:

MIne on either green gas or from an extended co2 mag will fire 1 cycle then not load the bb and cycle agin

if i manuely cock the slide it loads and fires fine

I have dissasembled the slide and lubed the piston seal , this made a little diferance but not much, however the piston seal appers to be very loose in the clynder is this normal or do you guys think theat the seal is worn ??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bluraybha Find out more about bluraybha
          Working...
          X