Marushin 1887 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marushin 1887 help

Hi all, i own the marushin 1887, got it off of here, and just to say iam not impressed with the fact that it started leaking the moment i put gas in it!

ANYWAY, i recently contacted a well known company who are regarded highly for their tech knowlege (well by people who play at my site) and they told me that it isnt worth looking at the 1887. EXCUSE me but i paid £250 for this, so i think it is worth it.

Can they be fixed? is there anyone on here that has expeience fixing these things?

It has two issues, severe leaking and stove piping. The stove piping i didnt really care about but the leaking makes it unuseable.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: Marushin 1887 help

Where are the leaks coming from? The fill valve?

Comment

Once the above is answered I have some (small) pearls of wisdom regarding stove piping and other small issues

Comment

yeah the fill valve!!

ooh i await the wisdom sir!

Comment

What gas are you putting in it? because my 1887 wouldn't take green gas without dumping it all so it has to be run on H144 or h13A what ever it is now haha

Comment

i have tried red and green. i will give it a fresh coating of gun oil then try again with red.

Comment

Theres your problem matey. If you out red gas In a marushin thats made to take 134a then your lucky it didnt explode. Stick to 134a

Comment

+1 for 133a or 144a not green gas
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Yep 134a is the way to go. The system just isn't designed to take those higher pressure gasses.
                  First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

But on the can which is red it says 134 lol I will double check

Comment

fair play mate, there're two different gasses that people call 'red gas'; one being 134a, the one it sounds like you're using, this other is an import gas from somewhere in asia [i'm thinking Taiwan, but feel free to correct me] and is about 30% more powerful than green gas.
                      don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

I hear a lot of different gasses being called red. There is the very powerful red bottled gas from Asia that is, as said, hotter than Green. There is also Abbey Ultra gas, with a red label, but it's between 134a and Green in power, good for most guns. Never seen 134a in a red bottle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                        Working...
                        X