WE G39c - another problem......double feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G39c - another problem......double feeding

Ok, as the title says I'm having another problem with my g39. Basically it is double feeding every 1 in 3 shots on single its working ok on full auto. I've been through the internet trying various solutions but nothings worked. I've tried stretching the recoil spring, different bbs and putting more lube around the nozzle.

Any help with this would be brilliant. Thanks.
    Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Re: WE G39c - another problem......double feeding

I found mine did this with new magazines and or if you over fill the mags. It is best to put in 28 bb's or so, 30 max. Don't try over filling them.

With new mags, fill them up with 30 bb's and leave full for a few days. See if that helps.

Comment

Im having the same problem with my scar which I put down to a faulty hop rubber

Comment

It's worth noting that the RA Tech hop rubber is brilliant and noticeably better than the stock WE one.

Comment

My G39 did this before I replaced the air nozzle, I think they can distort after a while. If you fancy being brave, try shaving a mm off the base of the air nozzle BB follower, that fixed it for my old one but for some reason it started spitting the BBs out of the barrel on full auto.

As someone also mentioned above, don't jam the BBs in. These mags can often hold more than the allocated 30+1 but to do so causes damage and I find, misfeeding. Count in 27 and no more.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Icebass Find out more about Icebass
          Working...
          X