Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How do I fit a new blowback unit into a hi-capa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fit a new blowback unit into a hi-capa?

Hi, like the title says, could someone please tell me how to remove an existing BBU and put a new one in? I have found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ3yr32Lscs telling you how to put it back together, but cant find one that shows you how to take it apart. I can get as far as having the loading nozzle and BBU still in the slide and everything else out, but as to going further than that Im stumped lol.

Re: How do I fit a new blowback unit into a hi-capa?

Look at the back of your slide you should see an Allen key screw head or something similar. Undo that and the blowback unit should come out. I take it you have the slide disassembled? Barrel out etc.
    sigpic

Comment

- Take all the barrels out
      - unscrew the screw at the rear of the slide
      - remove the screw on top holding the sight in
      - pry apart the sides of the slide around the blowback unit, while gently pressing down on the nozzle, and it will fall out. It is a bit of a struggle, but I've yet to break anything doing that part. So just give it a bit of welly!

Comment

Hooray!!! Just fitted the new BBU, leaf spring and hammer and all is working again.

Comment

glad to hear you got it sorted. pics.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShooterSwizz Find out more about ShooterSwizz
          Working...
          X