Collapse

KSC & KWA Glock 18C slide falling off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC & KWA Glock 18C slide falling off?

They were both working fine until last week when I got a few 49rd mags and used longer burst now as soon as I fire the guns there’s a 50/50 chance the slide just comes off it just shoots forward, both have plastic slides the KWA has metal threaded barrel and guide rod. The guide rod is another prob was originally plastic upgraded to guarder metal rod now it just keeps unseating itself and jams the gun (that’s when the slide stays on)
    Sale
    Stuff for sale
    Want
    M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Re: KSC & KWA Glock 18C slide falling off?

Have they got plastic slides? are you using green gas

Comment

Originally posted by jammi View Post
      T both have plastic slides the KWA has metal threaded barrel and guide rod.
      Originally posted by comeback View Post
      Have they got plastic slides?
      I wonder... lol :D

How are the normal mags working now. Problem I had with my extended mag was you can slap them in, and damage the actual GBB. Where as the standard mags catch on the bottom of the grip preventing damage.

You need to ID the problem. Coming off forward might be because the recoil spring is too strong, and is flying that light plastic slide forward. Also might be the catch stopping it coming off is not right.

Strange to happen to both though!

Comment

you may have something there as this started to happen when i got the extended mags with standard mags it seems fine.
        Sale
        Stuff for sale
        Want
        M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jammi Find out more about jammi
        Working...
        X