Calling all TM MP7 GBB owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all TM MP7 GBB owners...

Has anyone else noticed what a pain in the arse the GBB MP7 magazines are to load?

Also the plastic guide I guess at the top of the spring will snap at the slightest hint of the guide hitting the top of the magazine with any force. I'm now having to repair two...

Does anyone have any solutions on loading these things without the risk of snapping the plastic guide/feeder.

Cheers

Jack
    TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Re: Calling all TM MP7 GBB owners...

Pull the spring all the way down, then is there not a wider bit at the bottom that a bb can squeeze through? Thats how i load my glock mags to avoid damage yo the top and its alot quicker as can put them in with a speed loader
    Mitch

Comment

I do the same as frostyairsofter, I did try loading through the top with a pistol speed loader (as I do with my hicapa mags) but just can't do it.

Comment

I load the mag from the bottom as I don't like squeezing the bb through the top nozzle.

The problem is on the mp7 mag there is nothing to grip, you have to force your nail into a small lip on the plastic guide at the top of the spring. If you let it go by mistake the plastic guide snaps...it's extremely weak.

Was just wondering if anyone had a tool or technique to it.

Cheers lads
        TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Maybe just get a micro screw driver and hold it down with that, maplins is you friend for that
          Mitch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cojack Find out more about Cojack
          Working...
          X