WE px 4 custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE px 4 custom

Hi guys my px4 has just started to vent al the gas from the mag in about three rounds, never had this before, is this the top valve or is it the pistol?
    Cheers for any help

Re: WE px 4 custom

Is it a new mag?
    We had these with new mags until they'd been inserted 40-50 times and the paint wore down one edge to get a good fit.

the other thing to try is chalk the top seal on the mag, then fire a few rounds. Look and see if the chalk has been brushed off by the slide. If not, you can insert a bit of credit card or something under that top valve to raise it a bit
    Rules
    I will ignore txt spk & people do not provide their real names. If I buy something from you, keep the money until I have checked its condition.
    For Sale:
    A load of stuff: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=1309747

Comment

Its not a new mag. Gon through approx 100 rounds. Tried the chalk. Most of it was gone after. Not sure what is going on with it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

100 rounds is pretty new, Like I said our new mags didn't bed in until 40-50 inserts so 800-1000 rounds, however we just sat there and slid it in and out to get the wear.
        Weirdly some of the mags seem to fit perfectly...

Try just lifting the top seal a bit (should just pry up) and see if that makes any difference?
        Rules
        I will ignore txt spk & people do not provide their real names. If I buy something from you, keep the money until I have checked its condition.
        For Sale:
        A load of stuff: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=1309747

Comment

Okay ive gone through the pistol and stripped everything, as far as i can tell the mag seal it making a good connection with the top cylinder, My concern is that the cylinder may be travelling to far forward and and venting the gas past the rear seal, There are pics that hopefully makes this more understandable, I cant see this when its in operation so cant confirm, i did have a little play, unscrewing the screw and placing some wadding between it the seal and block, this seemed to make no difference so i might be barking up the wrong tree or somin has gone wrong, there dose not seem any damage or wear but at this point iam cluesless and grasping at straws, especially as air soft world is not replying any emails.

http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/si...ing%20cylinder

Comment

I don't own one of these pistols but I know on my pistol the cylinder moves clear of the seal during regular operation, it dumps the high pressure gas to allow the cylinder to snap shut easier. Do you have a second mag you can borrow or something to trial it with?
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Unfortunatly not nut iam gonna have to buy a second any way. I may have to leave this until I can try. Thanks for the help guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmoore1986 Find out more about simonmoore1986
              Working...
              X