Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify these m4 mags (prolly one fore Tisane) and help with inokatsu m4

Hi All,

Recently picked up an inokatsu m4 with a bunch of mags.
    The rifle doesn't work with the mags (I knew this) and upon breaking it down I see when firing, and after firing the hammer is 'floppy'...
    Apparently it's fitted with an RA trigger group, but maybe it needs the reinforced hammer spring? Or the spring isn't seated correctly?
    Currently it just taps the back of the mag, sometimes enough for a full cycle but rarely.

It also came with these mags, the three on the left appear to be the same, the three on the right also appear to be the same.
    All of the mags weigh roughly the same as my WE M4 so a good weight, with the exception of the one on the far right which weighs a LOT.
    I'm guessing (hoping) the right three are prowin due to the weight of one... The left maybe G&P??

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by serioussniper; 27 May, 2013, 17:27.
    Rules
    I will ignore txt spk & people do not provide their real names. If I buy something from you, keep the money until I have checked its condition.
    For Sale:
    A load of stuff: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=1309747

Re: Identify these m4 mags (prolly one fore Tisane) and help with inokatsu m4

Sorry that it looks like you didn't get much help. I've got an Inokatsu and a few gas magazines myself; I'll see if I can help.

The first thing it would be helpful to know is your Inokatsu's serial number (the one engraved on the left-hand side of the magazine well) and the year that you think it was manufactured. That will help diagnose your problems and identify parts that are compatible with the rifle in order to fix it.

In terms of the magazines, ProWins are marked "PRO WIN WWW.PROWIN-TECHNICAL.COM" on their baseplates, and are one-piece. None of your magazines have the ProWin baseplates and all of them have WA-style plastic fronts (secured by rollpins) so categorically none of your magazines are ProWins.

My expertise beyond that is limited without better-quality photos, I'm afraid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

serioussniper Find out more about serioussniper
    Working...
    X