Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE F226 compatible slides?

Hi all.

I am trying to source a WE F226 compatible slide, does anyone know what will fit and where I can get one? maybe someone has one for sale? I would like to get a metal one but am not averse to ABS plastic if it is good quality.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
    I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Re: WE F226 compatible slides?

its tm compatible mate so guarder will fit

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      its tm compatible mate so guarder will fit
      Thanks. also, is it possible to "downgrade" as such? IE: if the only slide I can get is a TM plastic one will that be ok? (as long as I use less powerful gas?)
      Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
      I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Knight View Post
        Thanks. also, is it possible to "downgrade" as such? IE: if the only slide I can get is a TM plastic one will that be ok? (as long as I use less powerful gas?)
        TM SIG slide on green will be fine. The WE ones are weaker than the TM ABS ones :p

Comment

Um um um

The WE slide and also its innards are quite different to that of a Marui as the loading nozzle is wider on a WE and doesn't fit a Guarder slide. I have been investigating this and have realised this first hand.

I am going to try and widen the nozzle area of my Guarder slide to see if it can work but some modification of the WE slide innards is definitely necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
            Um um um

The WE slide and also its innards are quite different to that of a Marui as the loading nozzle is wider on a WE and doesn't fit a Guarder slide. I have been investigating this and have realised this first hand.

I am going to try and widen the nozzle area of my Guarder slide to see if it can work but some modification of the WE slide innards is definitely necessary.
            Glad I got a TM to convert and not a WE on the strength of that.

Comment

You need to file the sides of the bbu housing to fit it in the guarder slide tm or we

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jedi Knight Find out more about Jedi Knight
              Working...
              X