KWA Kriss Vector Charging Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Kriss Vector Charging Handle

Hi there I recently bought a brand new kwa kriss vector and the charging handles quite stiff/hard to pull back.

Is this normal on the vectors?

Cheers

Re: KWA Kriss Vector Charging Handle

I think mine was a bit stiff when I first got it, especially if you dont open and pull the charging handle back in a single smooth action. Might be worth stripping it down and making sure its been cleaned and lubed.

Comment

You do know about snagging the tiny catch right at the base of it when you actually want to cock it as opposed to checking the chamber?
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
        You do know about snagging the tiny catch right at the base of it when you actually want to cock it as opposed to checking the chamber?

Comment

Well when i had a go with one at a retailer (and several reviews online have said the same) The Vector accurately replicates the form of the real one. there is a small latch on the cocking handle that allows it to move all the way open. Not pulling this means the charging handle doesnt go back.

You can see it at about 1:06 on this video on youtube: "BADASS KWA KRISS VECTOR REVIEW "
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
          Working...
          X