Kwa vector (hot out the box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa vector (hot out the box)

I have a kwa vector and it chrono'd at around 370 fps, how can I get the power down? I used .20g bbs and asg ultra power gas.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Either fit it with the MP7 NPAS, or a Dangerwerx power reduction valve, again its the same as the MP7.

Id personally go with Dangerwerx first as the MP7 NPAS has been coming out of the factory broken recently, i went through 3 bust ones before i put the Dangerwerx valve in.
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Comment

Re: Kwa vector (hot out the box)

This ^^

Or you can cut down the rocket valve spring a couple of coils, i hear this lowers fps by 10-20.

Personally, im going to stick a dangerwerks in mine. But i just dont wanna take the bolt apart because of stupid crap push pins!

Mines 340ish fps but sometimes rises to 352-355 ish which gets a raised eyebrow and a no WHY KWA!?! WHYYY!!!???

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Dagerwerx valve is the best method by far. It's worth spending a few quid on some proper roll pin punches in order to do the job properly as well.

Comment

Used the dangerwerx flute valve in my KWA USP45 Match and it brought FPS down from 370 to about 320ish, depending on weather and gas used. Either way it's not site friendly anywhere I go.

Go with the dangerwerx, it's a sure thing.

Comment

Dangerwerx is hard to find, uk stockist says around 3 weeks wait. I did find an ra-tech adjustable one that should fit but I've been told that working on the vector is a right bugger.
            KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

There's bound to be an install guide on YouTube.

If not and your not happy diving in at the deep end, find someone on here that has done the install and ask them nicely to either write up a guide for the tech section or just email it over.

Failing that hop on to the KWA forum, they will almost certainly have an install guide.

You can go for the RA-tech version but I'd strongly advise getting it from over here if possible, that way if it knackerd out of the packaging you have more chance of a refund.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theagitater Find out more about theagitater
              Working...
              X