RA Tech NPAS Bolt in Ino M4 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA Tech NPAS Bolt in Ino M4 2012

So my inokatsu m4 (2012) was shooting hot straight out of the box (around 400-430fps), which led me to buy the RA Tech NPAS Complete Bolt. This of course lowered the fps, but more than I was hoping - it's currently at about 250fps max, and drops about 10fps every shot. The inconsistency is really worrying, because the standard bolt does see an FPS drop, but only a minor one as I go through the mag. Additionally, the blowback effect on the RA Tech bolt is much weaker, which confused me, as I was expecting it to be more powerful. Thus, I'm at a bit of a conundrum - the stock bolt feels much better to shoot, but is too hot to skirmish HOWEVER, I could lock the gun to semi and use it as a DMR instead (not really keen on losing the full auto capability though). Alternatively, I could upgrade the rest of the internals, which are stock, and increase the fps so that I get to at least around 300fps with the NPAS Bolt. This, however, would mean there would be no way for me to use my stock bolt, which is currently more consistent and more fun to shoot. Is the low FPS with the NPAS Bolt normal?

Although I have no experience with Ino's products, the bolt itself shouldn't lower FPS.

If you bought the ra tech bolt as a complete set, take the nozzle spring out, and swap it for a standard one, probably from your ino bolt, or even a we one might do depending on build design.

The ra tech NPAS nozzle spring is usually the cause of the FPS changes apparently

Comment

Re: RA Tech NPAS Bolt in Ino M4 2012

Cheers Ben, I'll give that a try.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomFahey Find out more about TomFahey
      Working...
      X