Ksc mp9 loading nozzle not moving freely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ksc mp9 loading nozzle not moving freely

I have just installed the reinforced loading nozzle into my KSC mp9 and it is a very stiff fit.
    The loading nozzle moves out and back fine by hand but when you cycle the fun it doesn't remain stuck in the hop rubber for half the stroke like the old one did. I just stays fully back all the time.
    The gun fires and cycles fine however but I am wondering if, because the nozzle moves away from the magazine earlier, I will have a lower FPS than I should?

Cheers in advance!
    Chris

Re: Ksc mp9 loading nozzle not moving freely

In theory no.

The bb has more than left the barrel before the bolt has even started moving, so in that, no.

But get it fps tested at a site to be sure

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

UPDATE:
      I got it chrono'd at site yesterday. Bearing in mind that it was a HOT day easily 25+, 0.25g bbs, src green gas, chrono'd at 318, 320, 325.

It seems low to me but not sure whether it would be best to look at that loading nozzle or something else?

Comment

Sounds about right, thats about 345 on .2s. If the inner diameter of the nozzle is reduced you'll get a lower FPS (greater pressure loss through the nozzle).

Do you have a dangerwerx valve, Npas or low power bolt in it? Those would all make that muzzle velocity about right.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

No, its the original valve from the old loading nozzle.
          Would too much hop affect fps?
          I must have reassembled the hop wrong as it was too much hop even on minimum

Comment

Could just be that your hop rubber has swollen up, the KWA S7 ones do that a lot.
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pepperisit Find out more about Pepperisit
            Working...
            X