Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Pistol Loading Nozzles

Hello GBB gurus and guruets!

I've a query for all you smart & knowledgeable people.

My friend owns a WE 226 and he has already gone thru 2 loading nozzles breaking on him, and he doesn't use his pistol that much too.

This got me thinking, since I've just recently aquired a WE G17, is there some sort of metal or unbreakable/much harder to break loading nozzle that I could get for my glock?

With the inevitable release of CO2 mags for WE G Series, I feel that I might be changing nozzles on a regular basis :/

Thankyou!

Re: WE Pistol Loading Nozzles

Ahh yes, the new p226 - my friend too has got through two nozzles since he got his! (the first one lasted 13 rounds).

From a quick google it seems that TM compatible reinforced loading nozzles may just fit your gun - might be worth picking one up. AIP and Element both make them, I'd give the AIP one a go ($8.50 from HK).
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: WE Pistol Loading Nozzles

I was looking for a replacement nozzle for my we hicapa with C02 magazines... I tried the guarder re-enforced nozzle.. but these cracked after 1 or 2 shots. They dont seem that strong to me and arent a great fit. They seem to have thinner walls and are a bit harder..therfore more brittle and C02 is just too much.

I bought an airsoft surgeon one in the end and that has been fine for ages now. it has a little bit of given in the material its made of which probably helps with the pressures of c02 and is a much better fit. See if you can get an airsoft surgeon loading nozzle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AtR Find out more about AtR
      Working...
      X