Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some good easy upgrades for tm 4.3 hi capa

hi guys

im looking to do some easy upgrades for my tm hi capa i dont have any expiereince really so easy things only lol

Re: what are some good easy upgrades for tm 4.3 hi capa

What's broke about it?

Speaking from (limited) experience wth gas pistols, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

Depends what your trying to achieve.

Barrel and hop rubber are easy as are gas routers. One word of warning if your gun is plastic be careful with power upgrades as this can damage your pistol if to much power is added.

Give lazouche a look on YouTube he is bound to have all the answers you need.
      KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

nothing broke lol just thought is it worth doing some easy upgrades its brand new, trying to find a left hand holster first anyways lol

Comment

In order of importance/performance additions:

- nine ball gas routers
          - nine ball hop rubber
          - nine ball dyna piston head
          - Airsoft surgeon soft nozzle (impossible to find!)
          - 120% hammer spring
          - tight bore barrel
          - guarded grip
          - Airsoft surgeon new type outer barrel

Comment

what ben said, but really the things are so simple, strip it down and rebuild a few times then youll have it down.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

If you're wanting a more fun gun then get a metal slide and 150% recoil kit (Recoil spring and hammer spring)

Then you're in for a good time. Unless you don't like buying gas, then it wont be.
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Sticky, for much more fun, leave the main recoil spring out. You'll have all of the felt recoil from the hammer spring, and none of the inefficiency/potential feeding problems from the main spring.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

harry66 TNW Find out more about harry66
                Working...
                X