WE GLock 17 Double feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GLock 17 Double feeding

hi guys my WE Glock 17 has started to double feed bb's it also seems to go through a mag full of gas by the time you've fired all 25 shots, any body have a clue why it is and how i can sort it??

thanks in advance

George
    wanted selex ct1

Re: WE GLock 17 Double feeding

Has it been cleaned recently?

I don't know what WE glocks are like for efficiency first hand, you could be running out of gas in your gas bottle, could be a problem with any number of components. Do shots feel like they always have?

As for double feeding - look for damage to the mag jaws and the loading nozzle.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

If the gun cycles as it should the double feeding is caused by too much hop up. Or the bbs getting jammed in the hop unit for another reason.

As for efficiency, 25 shots from a we pistol sounds about right to me. What has are you using?

Comment

i get 35-45 shots with my we m9. its very gas efficient. concerning the jamming id say too much hop up causing them to jam
        sigpic

Comment

I have it a clean yesterday morning, just before it started to go wrong, pellets just seem to like just dropping straight out of the barrel just after its been cocked and it's been fed into the chamber, it quite often doesn't even feed a pellet into the chamber as well
          wanted selex ct1

Comment

loading nozzle fitted incorrectly?
            sigpic

Comment

Well it's all been put back together how it came apart all I did was took out hop unit and barrel and the piston, also the spring I didn't mess about with any of that
              wanted selex ct1

Comment

so you were round the loading nozzle/piston head then. thats what im putting my money on
                sigpic

Comment

I have just put 3 mags through it after adjusting the hop unit and it now runs perfectly, thanks for the help guys
                  wanted selex ct1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bourne killer Find out more about Bourne killer
                  Working...
                  X