WE G39 lubricant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G39 lubricant

I'm looking at the 01 airsoft online shop and I want to know what's the best Lubricant to maintain my G39 and the magazines. There are a lot to chose from.

Re: WE G39 lubricant

You could try your local gun shop. They'll have lubs for all applications. For internals I use a molybdenum base grease (like copper slip). Very expensive but use sparingly. Ideal thread grease on barrel to flash hider.
    sigpic
    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Dont use RS lube on airsoft guns just get some frog lube

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Comment

In the mags, if you're using green gas, then that should be perfectly fine.

If you pop to your local maplins and get some silicone spray, thats all you need.

I squirt a tiny bit in the back of the release valve and into the fill valve every like 10 fills of mine but i use pure propane.

green gas you shouldnt need to do anything really, aside from a squirt into the rear of the release valve every now and again to keep it smooth running.

Frog lube or smooth running oil with PTFE on the bolt rails, some silicone spray on the nozzle o ring if its dry. thats it!

You dont need to coat the gun in oil like most think you need to.....

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brett 8047 24 Yrs old and I love air soft. Find out more about Brett 8047
        Working...
        X