Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft innovation Propane Adapter V5

I cant find another thread on this so ive started this

anyone used before, are they any good, mine should be with me tomorrow or the next day!

Cheers

sean

Re: Airsoft innovation Propane Adapter V5

Excellent piece of kit will save you bucketloads of money.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

not sure if forum rules allow but a hint on where to get decent cheap gas would go down well.

And please, before any one shouts GOOGLE IT, I have, and i have found quite a few cheap sources but, believe it or not, they don't often have details of whether the Airsoft Innovation gas adapter will fit and work.

Smiffy
      G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Propane adaptors are at a well known retailer where FIRE is involved. But pay the extra for courier postage as im still waiting for mine after 3 days!
        Originally posted by Artekus
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

They take a few days to send the items out mate. So paying for extra delivery won't get it to you any quicker

Comment

it is a brilliant piece of kit. there is no leaking anf the connection with the filling valves is tight.
            Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
            flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

01sdool Army Cadet force adult instructor, and Territorial army soldier, Ex regular Find out more about 01sdool
            Working...
            X