valve issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valve issue

ive just replaced the leakig valve i had on my WE M9 mag and the valve i put in is brand new, i gave it a small amount of silicone grease around the o-ring and its still leaking? the valve cant be knackered? do i need to add another o-ring? or replace with a bigger one?

thanks
    Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Re: valve issue

did you measure how deep the first hole leadge is (the one the external most oring seats to? it could be deeper than stock. or is it leaking from the top release hole?

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

it sounds like its coming from the release hole i think? fixable?

the sound changes when i wiggle my gas bottle onto it...... thats sounds so wrong lol
      Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

Sound is no good - you need to immerse the mag in water and see where the gas is coming out - it's probably leaking out of the base of the mag not the fill valve.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
          Sound is no good - you need to immerse the mag in water and see where the gas is coming out - it's probably leaking out of the base of the mag not the fill valve.
          Right ok, fill her up. Dip it in water. If its leaking other than the valve is knackered? If its leaking from the valve, replace it?
          Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

If its leaking from the base of the mag it will most probably be a very easy and cheap fix.

If replacing the valve didn't fix it then your mag base will be the source. Fixed 6 tm sig mags in 20 minutes earlier today that held gas for around four seconds.

Sent from outer space
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Try Red gasket Valve sealant i use it to seal everything including co2, it works well

Take it apart and put it around the o ring put it back WAIT 24 HOURS before testing and your done !

Comment

may have some of this in the shed? ill give her ago
                Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jdizzy Find out more about jdizzy
                Working...
                X